Rancho Mesa Care Center proudly accepts residents requiring an undetermined or long-term stay in a skilled nursing facility. We understand that the length of a resident’s recuperation is not always known and the need for a place to call home during a time when other alternatives are not available provides comfort to both the resident and their family.
What makes us special?
- We are able to provide a home to those who require the supervision of our licensed nursing staff to manage their health condition 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
- We provide three delicious meals and snacks daily to our residents. Housekeeping and laundry services are provided at no extra charge.
- We encourage residents to bring in personal belongings to decorate their room as space allows creating a personalized environment to call home.
- Our visitation hours are 24 hours a day allowing family members to spend time with their loved one around an often hectic and unpredictable schedule. We encourage and assist with “out on pass” orders where a resident can join their family for a vacation, a special occasion, or an overnight visit.
- For our resident’s enjoyment, we offer a variety of activities and special events on a monthly basis. Our residents participate in the development of the monthly activity program giving them a choice of the programs offered. The monthly events usually include a shopping trip to a local store, a special dinner where the residents determine the bill of fare, crafts, movies, exercise classes, games, and, of course, Bingo. We regularly offer specific events that include invitations to family members to join our residents and staff in a fun, less clinical setting.
- All services provided by the facility are available to long-term and short-term residents as ordered by their attending physician.
Most important of all…We are here and we are home.